You’re going to love this one, its quick and easy to prepare and it tastes fantastic!
4 chicken breasts
Large Onion (red or white)
Jar of Chipotle Paste
Squirt of BBQ sauce
Chilli or Chilli flakes (optional)
Salt and Pepper
1) Brown off the onion (add garlic and chilli)
2) Add all other ingredients except for the chicken breast, stir well and warm through.
3) Place chicken in slow cooker, coat thoroughly with mixture.
4) Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours (I usually aim for the higher end) whilst that’s cooking, go and enjoy your day!
5) 1 hour before the end take the chicken out, pull apart with forks, then place back in slow cooker, stir then leave on a High heat for an hour.
Then serve it with what-ever takes your fancy, tortillas, rolls, I have seen it used as a filling for jacket potato.